Texas high school seniors, start your essays.
Visit DontmesswithTexas.org to learn about the scholarship and how to apply. Need help? Call 1-800-CLEAN-TX
Hochheim Prairie Insurance Branch 111 offers scholarship opportunities for graduating seniors in the area. In order to be considered for a scholarship the student must submit a completed scholarship application with a personal statement expressing their goals and why he/she should be considered for a scholarship. Letters of recommendation and/or a resume may also be submitted for additional consideration, but are not required.
USE KAPS GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AVAILABLE IN KAPS OFFICE!!!
Deadline April 15th mailed to:
Attn: Angie Dahl
PO Box 2249
Wimberley, TX 78676
May also hand deliver to their office at RR 12 & summit Drive in Wimberley. Questions please call: Angie Dahl at 512-847-5549
Pick up application in the counselor's office.
Awards: up to $5,000 per year for up to 5 years
Deadline: April 1st
Eligable for all Texas residents entering or enrolled in any college or university in the United States
Please visit: www.midland.edu/slough for more info
St. David’s Foundation Community Fund established the St. David’s Neal Kocurek Scholarship to honor the vision and community spirit of its longtime CEO. A natural mentor, Kocurek was an advisor to many Austin school superintendents and educators. The scholarships are awarded to students who exemplify Neal Kocurek’s leadership and commitment to community. Financial need and scholastic merit will be considered in the review process.
St. David's Neal Kocurek Scholarships are for:
- High school seniors graduating from Travis, Hays, Williamson, Bastrop, or Caldwell counties
- Students pursuing health care professions
- Up to $7,500 per year for up to four years undergraduate and up to four years graduate studies and medical school at Texas colleges and universities, and up to $4,000 a year at Texas community colleges
- Expenses such as tuition, fees, books and medical supplies
The scholarships are for students interested in pursuing health care professions, including but not limited to: Biomedical Engineer, Dental Assistant, Physician’s Assistant, Radiation Oncology, Nursing, Pre-dental, Optometry, Clinical Laboratory Technology
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account. This will be a one-time award."
- Completed application must be submitted online by May 1, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2018.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Must be a graduating senior from a high school in Texas.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of unofficial transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded in June 2018.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
- Like and share the Rosenthal & Wadas Facebook page.